


We had a great day for the JDRF walk on Sunday. The weather was perfect. Jordan had her friends and Maddie had hers to keep them company for the three mile walk. What a great group of girls. The this group raised more than $4200 for juvenile diabetes research. Jordan set out writing letters to friends and family and raised $3,500 herself. Maddie watched this happen and decided to forgo gifts for her birthday party and instead asked her guests to donate to her walk campaign. She ended up raising $350. I am a very proud Mother!! I didn't expect the other girls to raise anything, but just to support Jordan by walking with her, but they all raised money for the cause. I am very happy with the friends my girls choose to surround themselves. They are so supportive and giving and just fun to be around.

No comments:
Post a Comment